Friday, April 10, 2015

Don't miss this weekend's 100% Pure GWP

You may recall my recent post about visiting an actual 100 Percent Pure store. If you are lucky enough to live near one, I highly recommend stopping by this weekend for the start of the 100 Percent Pure's Mother's Day In-Store Promo Event.


From Friday, April 10-Sunday, April 12, 2015, costumers can come in for mini makeovers, makeup tips, motherly glow facials and this free gift with any $40 purchase (while supplies last; limit one per customer).

From Friday, April 10-Friday, May 1, 2015, you also can enter your mom to win a 100 Percent Pure $250 shopping spree. I was the first to enter at the Annapolis store, so I'll probably get lost on the bottom. That's more luck for the rest of you :)

My daughter and I were both excited about the adorable bunny bag (it's also available in this gift set) and facial brush (she's always trying to run off with the one I've had for a while now; it's free online with the purchase of select cleansers at the moment), but I was especially appreciative of the Organic Lavender Honey Facial Cleansing Foam and more of the amazing Super Fruits Reparative Cream (love this stuff). I have yet to try this particular cleanser, so I'll post a review when I do.

I took advantage of a mini makeover from the lovely Dana Delikat. We were on a hunt for makeup that really pops, as my hubby likes to visually see what I've purchased on my face (he doesn't seem to get the no-makeup makeup look; I guess it doesn't make a lot of sense now that I type it). I had hoped to get the Fruit-Pigmented Pomegranate Oil Anti-Aging Lipstick in Narcissus, but unfortunately, it was all sold out (I need to get on that waiting list; may I also recommend Poppy, which is my fave, and Foxglove). Instead, we tried on a variety of lip products and shades, so what I'm wearing in this photo is my own personal mix. LOL. Dana actually is wearing Narcissus.

I ended up getting another Lip & Cheek Tint, this time in Cranberry Glow (I got Peach last time). I'll review and swap it in my next post. I also got a Tinted Moisturizer in Peach Bisque (mine is almost completely gone, so this was a makeup emergency), and this cute Neopolitan Body Scrub Gift Set (it contains Strawberry, Vanilla and Chocolate Body Scrubs).

Together with my gift with purchase, I came home with quite a haul.

Dana also gave me some samples of these shimmering bronzers to try at home. I'm not sure if I want the light or the dark one. They provide that J.Lo. glow. Dana even recommended mixing it with a body lotion to make your legs look their best when they are bared to the world (shorts and skirt season has arrived).

I hope to make a decision on the bronzers before the end of the Mother's Day event, as there is another promo available Friday, April 17- Sunday, May 10, 2015. Check out the 100 Percent Pure blog for more information.

On another note, how pretty is this store? It's really worth the visit.